Thrive, Parkway’s Women’s Ministry, is a place where you can discover the truths of God’s Word and where you will find a community of women seeking to live out those truths. Parkway women are from all age groups–learning from each other, growing spiritually, and striving to make a difference both next door and around the world.
- We offer in-depth women’s Bible studies for long-time students of God’s Word as well as classes for those just beginning their journey with Christ. Several new studies will be offered on Wednesday mornings this fall. See the complete listing HERE.
- We have several Sunday morning Bible study classes that are for women only, where you’ll find community and a place you feel comfortable.
- LIFE classes are offered at various times throughout the year on Wednesday nights. These focus on practical life topics and how to discover what the Bible says about them. New classes will be offered this fall.
DO YOU NEED CHILDCARE? Childcare is provided by the church for all our Bible studies.
- Parkway women’s events include prayer lunches, retreats, Ladies’ Night, and our annual Ladies’ Day. See our Women’s Events page to learn what’s going on now.
- All ages come together through this hands-on ministry of quilting. Learn the craft while joining a group of women who use their talents in service to others. Discover more about our Goodlettsville Quilting Group HERE.
- All ladies are encouraged to check out our FLC and take advantage of all it has to offer, including a weight room, walking track, and more. Learn about our church gym facilities HERE.