At Parkway, our rules are in place for everyone’s fun and safety. Because our FLC is an extension of our church’s mission of Knowing, Growing, and Going, we want to be sure everyone who uses this facility feels welcome and comfortable being here.
- No foul language.
- Half-court games only.
- No pulling or hanging on rim.
- Shirts must be worn.
- Shorts must be worn at waist.
- Must be at least 7th grade to walk on the track.
- Let faster walkers pass.
- No strollers.
- Must be 14 years old to use the fitness machines and weight room.
- Please do not drop the weights.
Learn more about Parkway’s Family Life Center HERE.