We are very excited to be partnering with Davidson Academy again this year in the collection of food boxes for the people in Appalachia. We will be going to Appalachia to distribute the food boxes as well as assisting in a few other mission projects. We are asking each SS class to fill complete boxes, rather than only bringing one specific food item. Our goal as a church is to provide 120 food boxes. How many can your class fill?
The final Sunday for turning in your food items is October 22nd. Once your boxes are filled, we ask that your class pray over these boxes and for the families that will receive them.
Just a reminder, if your class commits to filling 6 food boxes, you will need to have people bring in 6 of every item listed on the sheet.
PARENTS OF CHILDREN & YOUTH: WE ARE ALSO COLLECTING BABY ITEMS THIS YEAR. GO HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Thank you for your support in this ministry!
- Stuffing Mix – 6 oz. box
- Cake Mix AND Frosting
- Cranberry Sauce – 14 oz. can
- Large can of Green Beans – 28 oz.
- Large can of Corn – 28 oz.
- Large can of Fruit Cocktail – 29 oz.
- Large can of Sweet Potatoes – 29 oz. AND a bag of Marshmallows – 10 oz.
- Instant Potatoes – 13-15 oz. box
- 5 lb. bag of Self-Rising Flour